Wednesday 10 June 2009

Talents of the Infamous

Sometimes when I get bored, and have nothing else to browse on the internet… I go to YouTube and search “Acoustic Cover”. Yes, i’m a sucker for awesome acoustic cover versions by the infamous. And most of the time (almost ALL the time), I find someone who is really REALLY good and I just wish I can sing HALF as good as they can. So today… I came across this lady here… Did NOT expect that voice to come out of her.. seriously. Have a listen:

And because of these people… I grab my guitar and motivated to sing like them. BUT TO NO AVAIL!! HAHAHAHA.

I miss watching talented people on stage. I miss watching gigs. Oasis is on tour in the UK at the moment (Cardiff on the 12th i think)… I wanna go!! I should have not gone on seetickets.com. Sakit hati saja.. haha

SURIA’s CALLING ME!!! LATERSSSSSSS

No comments: