Tuesday 9 June 2009

Always start with a dream

Today… I feel defeated. This is the first time I’ve felt this way ever since I came back. There are so many things that I want to do… buy I’ve recently realized that it is now close to impossible. I envy those who are doing what they are passionate about. Crossing out their list one by one.

Maybe it’s just today. Or maybe it is because i have finally seen how the system really works. And it’s not promising.

My mind has been going crazy ever since I attended the Environment Youth Envoys (EYEs) Workshop for the past 3 days. I have no idea why. Maybe I’m just exhausted because I haven’t had a day off for the past week. I’m physically tired, but now with all this thinking… I am mentally EXHAUSTED! I seriously need a break. My mind needs a break.

“Be the Change You Wish To See in This World” – Mahatma Gandhi

And with that….. Good night everyone.

Let’s hope for a better tomorrow :)

No comments: