Wednesday 8 April 2009

Rare update

I’ll admit it. I really don’t have good time management. Which leaves my blog hanging with no daily (or weekly for that matter) updates. I really have been busy. No, not busy with unproductive things. They really have been productive (*proud moment please*) hahahaha. But now, I am just really exhausted. The past three weeks have been seriously hectic. 2 weddings back to back, so my weekends and week-nights were pretty much filled. Work got really REALLY busy as well, days are really long~ And markings are endless.

I have not gone to Lambak in a while. I can’t believe that I am actually homesick, EVEN if I’m back home. Nyeh! I miss the poojas. Will surely arrange an outing soon. Yes poojas?? :D

ALSO, I have not spoken to any of the Miskin babies in ages!!! I haven’t been online much even. (Oh gosh, i feel so uncool hahahaha) I hope you are all alright and enjoying yourselves this easter break. I miss you all loadssss. Talk soon yea???

Lets see… what else happened?

PAPAH’S BIRTHDAY!!! He turned 51 last Monday. We haven’t gone out for proper birthday dinner or anything, because zara has exams going on. Aimi’s birthday card for Papah arrived the next day, and it was awesome. The humour in it! Nyahahaha.

I’m gona go now. I'll leave you with these pictures from Abg Justin’s wedding.

Wedding 013 Wedding 112 Wedding 148 Wedding 150

… more next time. I’ve to eat! hehe

No comments: