Friday 20 March 2009

Holiday

First term holiday!!!

… and I’m working. I already have holiday homework. Yes, even a tutor has holiday homework. Who would have thought =P

Yesterday, at the end of one of my classes, I wished them a happy holiday and to enjoy it. Then two girls went up to me and salam my hand. I was touched, although i felt old too. Haha. But that made my day really. Simple gestures like that can really make someone smile :)

I guess we have settled in the new campus already. The principal and DP actually said that they were impressed at how fast everyone has settled in. Here are just a few pictures from the first day of Meragang.

Newly Transferred 082 Newly Transferred 086 Newly Transferred 088 Newly Transferred 092

On another note, today marks the start of the wedding marathon. It should be fun, busy and tiring. Haha. Especially when I have work the next day. Also, we are expecting two new babies this month or next. These sort of events makes me so glad that I am back home =)

And with that….. I’m off!

Til next time lovelies :)

No comments: